-->
 

Making Money Online: Watch this video see the proof!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a long distance valentine

Spending the holidays away from your love is hard enough, but Valentine's Day is especially difficult for long distance lovers. There are ways, however, for you to be able to make this Valentine's Day extra special even though you are miles apart. Below you will find a list of resources and ideas that will leave your love in no doubt about how you feel about them.

Gift Ideas....

Care Packages.
Send your love a Valentine's Day care package! What is a care package? A care package is a collection of gifts or items that you send to someone special. For more information and care package ideas, click here.


10 Inexpensive Gifts To Send
Romantic gifts do not have to be expensive. For a list of 10 great inexpensive gifts to include as part of your care package, or on their own, click here.


3 Weeks Of Gifts
When my boyfriend got an invitation to attend an honors academy for three weeks, I was very happy for him, but I also couldn't believe I'd have to live without him that long. I wanted to send something special with him to remind him how much I love him. I spent the whole week before he left making a surprise box for him to take. In the box were 21 little boxes. Every box contained a small homemade token of love and a note. They were just silly little things like miniature paintings and cards, but he loved it. When he got home, he said that all of the guys at the academy were jealous!!
~ Submitted by Sarah Alouf.


A True Love Song
One night my husband and I stayed up talking and writing poetry for each other expressing our love. Since I was more of the writer, I was able to finish mine and I presented it to him. I never realized that he kept it with him for over a year and spent a few months with a song writer and music artist who put the words to music, which my husband sang himself. On our anniversary, he was gone for hours and when he finally came home, I was a bit upset with him because I didn't know where he was and it was our anniversary. He was like a kid with a secret! He smiled and took me for a ride in our car and just told me to listen. He put the cassette in the tape player and this beautiful melody came on and this familiar voice started to sing. At first, I was confused because the song sounded familiar and then it hit me - it was my poem that I had written for him - he put it to music. He even went through the trouble of recording the hours and hours of discussions that were going on within the studio of what it took to make and finish the song. Till this day I still haven't been able to even finish listening to just that! It was one of the best gifts I ever got!
~ Submitted by Anonymous


Fortune Kisses
Get some Hershey kisses. Take the strip of paper from the kisses and write little notes or fortunes, such as "I can't wait to be with you." Re-wrap the Hershey Kisses with the papers and send them to your love with a little note saying something like, "Whenever you feel lonely, have one of these." They'll love you for the thought and they're not hard to make too!
~ Based on an idea submitted by Cy

No comments: